Wednesday, February 12, 2014

On My Nails Today: Colorama Cremoso Intenso Black-Review & Swatches

Hello friends,

How all of you have been? My last week was very hectic!



On my nails today I am wearing the color Intenso Black from Colorama. The color is intense black. It isn't scary but looks chic on my hands. Talking about Colorama nail paints, they need not any introduction. The color stays on for a decent 3-4 days without chipping even with all the household work on the go. Also it does not stain nails. What more does one need! I leave you with pics of the mani.







15 comments:

  1. Love this black nail polish! Your nails are so cute!
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice shiny black nail paint !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted a black..will try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bienvenue chez Entreprise Peinture Déco, Plus de 20 ans d'expérience
    Devis Travaux Rénovation Peinture à Ris-Orangis 91130
    www.entreprisepeinturedeco.fr/.../devis-travaux-peinture/devis-ravaleme...
    Devis Travaux Renovation Peinture à Ris-Orangis 91130,Artisan Peintre pour pose de papier peint,revêtement sol,mur,ravalement de façade ma maison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black..looking nice...v pretty supriya

    my recent one :http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/02/valentines-day-celebration-2014-with-my.html

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...