Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Favorite Actor

Hello all,

The countdown for the year end and for the new dawn to begin had already started a while back. On this occasion  I thought of remembering the year that was and bring to you all my favorites across sections. So first things first, I would talk about one of the obsessions of this country - Movie stars and my ultimate hero  is ----- Hrithik Roshan ----- tada. Actually he is my favorite and I will be honest in saying that I doubt if he will ever vanish from my personal list of favorites!!. And I will always be biased towards other actors.. After all, this is what fan following is called!! :) *all smiles*

1
(Please note, these are my personal opinions and you have full right to agree or not to agree with them).

Right from his first movie, Kaho na Pyaar hai to the thought provoking Mission Kashmir and Fiza to the series of debacles in the form of Yaadein, Aap Mujhe Achhe Lagne Lage, Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, Mujhse Dosti Karego, Mein Prem Ki deewani Hoon, I have watched them all and loved them all.

Clockwise 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Hrithik's film released this year - Agneepath.

I went to see the movie only for Hrithik. Admittedly, I am not a PC fan, but that din't even stop me to hit the theater. He is passionate, loving, aggressive, lonely, desperate and what not in the movie and all expressions well carried out. The industry has now realised the true potential in this man.

r-l 8, 9


His journey through the years..

clockwise 10, 11, 12, 13

14
Rare pics of Hrithik,

Clockwise 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Hrithik and Suzanne make a perfect couple and a complete family with their two cute sons. Picture perfect, I must say!!

Clockwise 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Clockwise 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
The couples' love for tattoos...

35
Hrithik has also made a tattoo of wife's name in Elvish script on his arm.. How cute!!

36
Hrithik on November 2012 cover of Stardust..
37
So are you an ardent fan of this Greek God like me?



11 comments:

  1. supriya lots of hug to you.me also a crazy fan of him.starting from kaho na pyar hai to agnepath missing no film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved him in dhoom 2 and jodha akbar..soo hot !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup prayati... sooo hot!!... waiting for his next flicks!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Supriya .. nice post. I do like him, but not more than AB Jr. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww nivi... i do understand... personal choices!! :)

      Delete
  4. I like him too..:) not more than my own salman khan .lol:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... i know niesha.. and i wont argue!! as i like mine too more than anyone else!! :)

      Delete
  5. Hrthik yaaa he is my favorite film star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hrthik yaaa he is my favorite film star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Hrithik Roshan acting and look.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...