Saturday, November 24, 2012

Elle 18 Nail Pops - 50

Hi all,

I welcome you back with back with yet another review on a nail paint. Today I am talking about Nail Pops, the favorite with everyone. The color in talk can be described as a perfect saffron and will instantly brighten and lift up your mood. Elle 18 nail pops are recognized by their numbers, this one being 50. Take a look.




ooohhhh... how I love the lovely lady pose!!



The color is youthful and funky. This definitely is an explosive shade, will suit most Indian skin tones but will require a brave heart to don it. The color payoff is very good with a single swipe and a double swipe will show up the color very beautifully. The staying of nail pops is also very good. All in all a good shade for me.





18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. a perfect color for summers shylu... nd also a lovely color to add some pop to winter greys!! :)

      Delete
  2. I have this excat same color. I love the entire collection. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful and bright shade..:)
    I am in love with such shades these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty shade and looks gud on U :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and beautiful shade.
    I am your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowooo...i love elle nail pops..
    dis shade is so pretty..
    will grab it..
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...