Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome March...

i dont have much to celebrate in the month of march but still i feel like its going to be something different.. February brought along too many learnings for me. enjoyed in jaipur, met a lot of people, got to know how things are viewed differently in different circumstances, came close to a few relatives, made new friends, visited mom's place in kanpur... i have had an experience of a lifetime. And yes, in the last week of February, I received a cheque from an online survey site for my contribution. Though i got it after two years of effort but nonetheless it was satisfying.

Desperately looking forward to see what March has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave the page without expressing what you feel. I love reading what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...